Wednesday, July 8, 2009

How to Clean Your Computer Registry - RegistryFix Cleaner and Optimizer Review

As an avid computer user and former PC tech I can not stress the importance of keeping a clean registry. A clean registry literally is the difference between life and death of your computer. Having a clean registry means your computer will run faster and smoother. This will also keep those dreaded error messages and computer crashes from happening. The best way to keep your computer up and running is to clean your registry on a regular basis. I clean mine every couple months, doing this will prevent problems from occurring. The problem with cleaning your computer registry is it's often very complicated and can be a risky process to undertake. One takes the risk of damaging files which are vital to the proper functioning of the pc. While I prefer to manually clean mine I do realize the average lay person may not know how so, I sat out to find a good registry cleaner
. I looked at some from Norton and other big name companies but I found the best one to date is called RegistryFix cleaner and optimizer.. When looking for a good registry cleaner I searched for a program with an easy to use interface, inexpensive and prompt technical support.
RegistryFix Cleaner and Optimizer provides a simple to use interface while quickly cleaning the registry. What I liked even more is they provided a free registry scan before I purchased the product. This feature is especially good because if your registry does not need cleaning then your money will not be wasted. What I also liked about Registryfix is the professionalism and promptness in their technical support department. One should always investigate this before committing to buy a product. I contacted them with a rather complex question and they had my question answered within 24 hours via email. The solution they game me was in very easy to understand terms and was very in-depth. They also followed prompty to follow up questions and I was even able to reach support via telephone. I will be honest the person I spoke with on the phone was a little hard to understand but did succeed in answering my inquiries. I prefer their email support option due to the fact the answer is in writing which I can refer back to at any time.. RegistryFix cleaner and optimizer's price was also much more affordable than anything else currently on the market and equally important the great customer support and money back guarantee. Registryfix cleaner and optimizer's support staff goes the extra mile to make sure their customers are 100% satisfied. They are genuinely interested in any type of product feeder back consumers have regarding their product. Ease of use, inexpensive price and high performance lends way to RegisteryFix Cleaner and Optimizer getting a solid 9 out of 10. The only reason I did not rate this product higher is because as a PC tech I hoped for some more advanced features, but for the price it's a great bargain.

sumber :articlesbase.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment